• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many more losing seasons could you endure?

hepcat

38 minutes ago, djp14 said:

I've often wondered how Lions fans can keep doing it.

We might be about to find out.

In previous bad years such as Weinke and 1 and 15 I'd at least listen to the radio call.  I can't say I have the enthusiasm even for that anymore with the state of this organization and the consistent mediocrity at best.

I'll always have a place in my heart for the Panthers.  However, when they have a bad season, I just dial back my enthusiasm for the Panthers and increase my enthusiasm for NFL football in general.  A good NFL game without the Panthers is still a good NFL game.

Hope springs eternal that Dave Tepper will eventually hire coaches and executives capable of at least achieving mediocre, if not exceptional, results.

First step:  Panthers need to recognize they have a problem.

Second step:  Panthers part ways with Matt Rhule.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, hepcat said:

How many more losing seasons could you endure before this team isn’t even worth your time anymore?

A lot depends on strength of schedule.  If we show increasing our talent and we show good play next year, I could see another losing season.  We better be showing great improvement though.  Now that's probably my limit.

I mean, I've been by their side since day one ... and they suck. So continued suckage won't make me pull for another team. But baseball is always my first love and I care less and less about NFL every season, especially since I left Charlotte. But nah, I'll always follow the team. I could see me not watching games at some point though.

I'll always remain a Panthers fan and from the start of every season will be very interested in the games as I will always be hopeful going into a season. But if this stretch of sucking continues it will be earlier and earlier in the seasons if we struggle when I start to lose interest. Haven't missed a game yet this year yet but the last few have been doing other things at the same time and have missed a fair amount of plays including TDs, etc. When we're good I'm annoyed by missing plays but haven't cared one bit these past few weeks. I also may miss part of tomorrow's game. So yeah the state of this team absolutely blows but I can endure it. Just won't invest as much time/interest in the team when they're this bad.