• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reminder: When the panthers are in the playoffs next year under matt rhule all your crybaby overreacting posts this year will be exposed and reposted.

Gipetto

6 hours ago, Gipetto said:

Are you on the practice field? Are you spending late nights evaluating technique from practices? If those guys are not ready than they are not ready. Stop falling in love with youtube highlight tapes and measurables. 

I’m basing the statement off of on the field results. If you can’t see our team has regressed then you’re too stupid to drive. 

27 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

i was on board with the prognosis around week ten but rhule has run aground since then. i don't think he has any real redeeming qualities as a coach that you can build on. there's no way he isn't done 

One of the biggest things is him stressing so hard to avoid penalties and 'don't beat ourselves,' and they are currently the 4th most penalized team in Week 16. That personal foul, bad call or not, was an absolute backbreaker on Sunday. Literally his key message for the season and it's ineffective.

• Pie 1

Only way we make the playoffs next year with rhule is if we somehow rebuild the oline in one off-season without a 2nd or 3rd rounder and get a qb that can compete now or get insanely lucky with a rookie qb who is good right out of the gate. He’s not gonna resign Cam. And even then I’m not sure rhule has what it takes.

That’s the problem though. He went so defense heavy in the draft and FA the past two years that it’s going to take multiple off seasons, not just one, to build this offense and you think he’s gonna be in the playoffs next year? We’re ranked 20th against the run after two off seasons of heavy defense. That’s bad. We were honestly better last year, playing a harder schedule and competing with playoff teams then we are this year with one of the easiest schedules in the league with more talent. Getting blown out by some of the worst teams in the league. This points to coaching being the main problem and how they’ve built the team.

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 2