• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam should of never trusted the Rhule Panthers

CRA

I hate seeing Cam joh off the field in that picture with no "C" on his chest and just quietly making his way off knowing it's over. Why the hell didn't they play him.more today with NOTHING on the fugging line!!!! I know Rhule don't care poo for Cam but we as fans do and maybe WE wanted to see some Cam today for the last time. Man fug Rhule with fire hydrant. I can't stand that guy and want his ass gone!

• Beer 1

He got paid and he proved these people are idiots and should absolutely be fired. Rhule looks like he can't stand Cam and it really made it obvious how bad his decisions are as a HC.

Thank you Cam, it was actually fun this seadon for a few weeks, now go tell us all about it. Does Sam drool on himself in meetings? Does Rhule constantly speak to players like they are children? So many questions.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

He got paid $6 million at least.

Assuming he’s not back next year, I look forward to his name added to the stadium amongst the other Panthers greats. Hell they should name a section of the stadium just for him, maybe Cam’s Corner where kids can sit in hopes of getting a football.

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 8

17 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

It's very telling how far too many in this fan base are "oh well", when it comes to the best QB this franchise has ever had, yet drool lustily, when speaking of Delhomme. Between the f150 fans, Tepper and Rhule, I'm close to just giving up my NFL fandom.

F150 fans...... what a slanted, narrow view of people that don't think Cam is no longer a good player. Anyone that was paying attention to his play, and not clinging to the memory of his glory days, can see he is no longer a force on the field. 

• Pie 1

haven’t the stans already beat this topic to death? you want a parade? fireworks? his face midfield? what? this is not how the nfl works….for many great players…cam is no different besides the unusual fascination some of you have

everyone already told you guys this was a farewell tour to get your butt in a stadium seat…nothing more. and yet you STILL don’t realize it? lol

don’t worry, Panther fans are just as mad we didn’t roll over than money instead

the come back kind of was his goodbye, he got to play a bit again and retire from his original team. but cam was throwing one armed fadeaway nba shots with the football to the defense. his face was in pain after 3 games of taking shots. even went on record asking himself if he could still play this game. he is done.

it’s done. 2015 is beyond done, and cam is paid. move on already.

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1