• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there anyone on this roster you wouldn't trade?

Zod

1 hour ago, Zod said:

If Riddick wasn't a UFA it would be him. But I can't think of any other than that.

No. Realistically anyone is open if the price is right.  But the price would be very very high for Chinn, Shaq, Horn, Moton, in no particular order.  I love DJ but I think it's possible his trade value and our current situation at WR means he could fetch something impressive.

• Beer 1

This is going to be a tough year. We are probably looking at a hard reset - I expect Rhule to get crazy here and make a couple decisions out of desperation that are really going to set the team back so badly that after he is fired next season or quits for a college job the team will be so screwed up they will have to start over. 

Igo said Tepper reads this board, I don’t know if that’s true or not but I hope he reads this:

Eat sh!t Tepper 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

The roster isn’t really bad aside from a couple OL spots and QB. The coaching is the problem…

This. Coaching and their bad choices are why this was a 5 win team. I’d honestly rather double down on offensive line by trading back than reach for a QB with this line. Make Darnold earn his paycheck the hard way next year but build an offensive line for the future QB.

25 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

This. Coaching and their bad choices are why this was a 5 win team. I’d honestly rather double down on offensive line by trading back than reach for a QB with this line. Make Darnold earn his paycheck the hard way next year but build an offensive line for the future QB.

Yeah don’t let Rhule draft our QB. Just draft OL and build a nice pocket for our new coach next year and his QB he drafts. 

3 hours ago, Shotgun said:

They could release every coach, player, gm, scout...I have no attachment to anyone on this team anymore. 

I just realized this is true for me too. Could be getting older could be losing cam, td, Olsen, Luke in a matter of two years. Those 2011-2017 teams were really so much fun. Really really sucks we could not finish things in 2015.

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, Zod said:

If Riddick wasn't a UFA it would be him. But I can't think of any other than that.

The rookies from the OLine since they seemed to do decently unlike most of the OLine not named Moton. Other than that...... not much I can say.

Edited by ichigo1057