• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Great QB Experiment

Zod

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Who's the next man up after Watson and Wilson laugh in our faces (that would be again in the case of Watson)? Jimmy G? Minshew? 

I thought we would go Jimmy G, Daniel Jones or someone like that.  That seemed very Rhule 

But as of today, I think these clowns are all doubling down on the same glaring mistakes.  Tepper on Rhule and then Rhule on Darnold.    

I think it will Sam, PJ and a draft pick as our QBs.  2nd rounder. 

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

I thought we would go Jimmy G, Daniel Jones or someone like that.  That seemed very Rhule 

But as of today, I think these clowns are all doubling down on the same glaring mistakes.  Tepper on Rhule and then Rhule on Darnold.    

The same PJ who instilled so much confidence that they signed Cam... I just don't get it. Love me some Cam and glad he had his Arizona game but damn, as a fan this stuff is just more and more irritating by the hour.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

We’ll have to trade down for that.  We only have a 1st, 4th, two 5ths, 6th, and 7th.  But I’d love trading down if we get a good haul and actually draft OL.  Hoping some desperate team falls in love with a QB… it happens every year, maybe we’ll get lucky this time 

12 hours ago, KSpan said:

The same PJ who instilled so much confidence that they signed Cam... I just don't get it. Love me some Cam and glad he had his Arizona game but damn, as a fan this stuff is just more and more irritating by the hour.

PJ never made it in the NFL until Rhule got an NFL gig and now it seems clear that he'll have an NFL gig for as long as Rhule lasts.

• Beer 1