• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper=Two Faced

BurnNChinn

I know will catch a lot of poo for this post but damn I just get pissed thinking about how he is handling this team. He comes out when he firsts buys the team, and says he is going to turn this team into a contender again. Then he comes out and is like hey I heard fans want the logo at midfield, let’s do that to make them happy. Then he goes out here dancing through the streets on game day and drinking at tailgates with fans. He has no idea how to run a professional nfl team and hired a coach that’s never been a HC at the nfl level. Guess what that was a strike and a miss. So he promised contender, we’ll that was another strike because we have 4 consecutive seasons and imo worst stretch in Panthers history. He decides he wants a MLS soccer team, and just leave the team in charge with this Fhule, that’s strike three for me. He cares nothing about this team, he wanted damn soccer/concerts(pocket cash) that’s it. Hell he has changed everything inside the stadium for soccer/concerts, took seats away to put stupid sideline field seats, and changing to turf. I could care less if he speaks because anything he says now is more lies, just like his dumbass coach. All I know is he will not be receiving anymore of my money through psls. Maybe one he will decide he cares about the fans paying for those tickets and puts the right people in spots to run this organization right. But till then my seat at home will be just fine. I can turn it off and not having to be disappointed in all the money I wasted.

Thanks Tepper aka no balls

• Pie 6
  • Poo 14

3 minutes ago, theguy said:

Yeah why can't Tepper be more of a meddling owner? 

He would surely be deeply beloved and not at all resented if he tried to play GM, just ask MJ about that.

There is some room in between meddling and invisible. He doesn't have to micro-manage every aspect of the team but, he could show his face once in a while.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

I know will catch a lot of poo for this post but damn I just get pissed thinking about how he is handling this team. He comes out when he firsts buys the team, and says he is going to turn this team into a contender again. Then he comes out and is like hey I heard fans want the logo at midfield, let’s do that to make them happy. Then he goes out here dancing through the streets on game day and drinking at tailgates with fans. He has no idea how to run a professional nfl team and hired a coach that’s never been a HC at the nfl level. Guess what that was a strike and a miss. So he promised contender, we’ll that was another strike because we have 4 consecutive seasons and imo worst stretch in Panthers history. He decides he wants a MLS soccer team, and just leave the team in charge with this Fhule, that’s strike three for me. He cares nothing about this team, he wanted damn soccer/concerts(pocket cash) that’s it. Hell he has changed everything inside the stadium for soccer/concerts, took seats away to put stupid sideline field seats, and changing to turf. I could care less if he speaks because anything he says now is more lies, just like his dumbass coach. All I know is he will not be receiving anymore of my money through psls. Maybe one he will decide he cares about the fans paying for those tickets and puts the right people in spots to run this organization right. But till then my seat at home will be just fine. I can turn it off and not having to be disappointed in all the money I wasted.

Thanks Tepper aka no balls

Sandwich Gordon GIF

• Beer 1