• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should ALL root for Joe Tiger King Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals

TheBigKat

35 minutes ago, Louie said:

I wouldn't say I'm a "newer poster". 😃 I've been a member here talking about Jake Delhomme vs. Rodney Peete. 😂 That being said. We need to fix the offensive line AND somehow draft our next franchise QB. There have been several QBs drafted over the years that the "experts" didn't think they would amount to much, but they were wrong. I'm just hoping we have a staff that can spot a future franchise QB and get it done. I'm not sure that we do.

Yeah I mean nobody is saying it isn’t a tough evaluation, I don’t envy the individuals that have to make the call.

but the reality is that the math suggests one or two of these guys will be good players, and it’s Scott fitterers job to identify that guy and take him, not gravitate to (supposedly) safer prospects just to try and squeeze a couple extra seasons of tenure in by saying “see? The guys I drafted didn’t bust.” 

This was Marty’s undoing while he was here, and it’s ironic that he doesn’t get more criticism for it while people are quick to complain about things during his tenure that are league norms, such as adding void years to contracts. 

im sure an excellent running game with a stout offensive line and a defense that Really Flys Around will really come through for the panthers in the colder months as they fight their way back from a 3-6 start to finish with a respectable 8 wins every single season.

but it won’t win them a super bowl.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Burrow is a stud but ultimately I think that OL will be their undoing. Their OL is low key every bit as bad as ours. They just have Joe Burrow and NFL caliber coaching.

I agree with this. I was always amazed at how our schemes and playcalls never really tried to hide the OL issues. Rarely did we plan a moving pocket. Our protections never seemed to change. No real Big formations to add extra blockers who would disengage for hot routes. No TE or Motion whams.....nothing  

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

I want whatever loses the NFL the most money.

Bengals vs 49ers

Thats ugly…. I love it and want it so much.

Super Bowl 16 re-match.  No young Montana to end the Bengals dreams this time.

Is Collinsworth calling the SB?  That would be all kinds of epic.

1 hour ago, PghPanther said:

too many sacks on that kid...their o-line on the Bengals is going to shorten his career........wouldn't surprise me that KC destroys him in the game....

I'm for the Bengals but reality is reality..................

The last time, this year, the Bengals and Chiefs played the Bengals won.