• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TheWolverine.com: “Matt Rhule tops Michigans wish list, sources confirmed”

Kraybrothers

Rhule leaving for Michigan is a good way out for Tepper to not  admit a hiring mistake .   Allow Fitts to take control to find a new head coach and any other positions that follow Rhule .  Tepper will save a butt load of money not paying Rhule the rest of his contract .  Rhule will take the first college job knowing his job is under fire with the Panthers  Rhule was a Hurney hire which was another mistake .

• Pie 4

18 minutes ago, catnip said:

Rhule leaving for Michigan is a good way out for Tepper to not  admit a hiring mistake .   Allow Fitts to take control to find a new head coach and any other positions that follow Rhule .  Tepper will save a butt load of money not paying Rhule the rest of his contract .  Rhule will take the first college job knowing his job is under fire with the Panthers  Rhule was a Hurney hire which was another mistake .

Win win.

Win win win.

36 minutes ago, Panther53521 said:

With all the news about minority coaches, ….. if Rhule leaves for Michigan, we will have a minority coach, which might be the best thing for our team and our future

Maybe so, but skin color has nothing to do with it. I would love Flores, or potentially Culley. I would kick the tires on Leslie Frazier. I would also love to get Gary Kubiak, or maybe Bill O'Brien. We need experience so that would exclude Eric Bieniemy (nothing against him, we need wins now the fanbase is shrinking).

Edited by philit99

8 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

Have you read the whole lawsuit? If not, then you are not entitled to have an opinion. If so, ask yourself if Flores would have filed this general airing of grievances against the NFL if he had gotten the Giants job. 

Had he gotten the job that he unfairly never got a shot at? That’s one of the main concerns in the lawsuit. I get it though, you are wanting some attention by posting dumb poo so here you go.