• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer's combine presser

Mr. Scot

Hopefully someone asks him what the hell we were thinking with Ian Thomas.  And I hope whoever does carefully crafts that question because it could be very difficult to answer if you frame it around his performance and the fact he was out TE2 on the outs that showed pretty much nothing.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, KSpan said:

After years of windbaggery from Tepper and Rhule, at this point I don't really care what any of them have to say. Just show something on the field.

Same here. They can say all the right things, but evidence on the field shows they are inept. Show me you're not inept on the field and ill believe it, but until then it's all just talk.

And even then, at this stage they're all just playing a game and shouldn't be believed. Basically there's nothing you can accurately glean from this or anything they say.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 5

4 hours ago, davos said:

Hopefully someone asks him what the hell we were thinking with Ian Thomas.  And I hope whoever does carefully crafts that question because it could be very difficult to answer if you frame it around his performance and the fact he was out TE2 on the outs that showed pretty much nothing.

Well… you see… even though he has shown NO signs of it, IF he randomly lights it up and turns into the next Tony Gonzalez then we have him at a good price…