• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers have received trade calls for Christian McCaffrey

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

One or two of our dimmer bulbs are still riding that train.

Im not backing them at all, but talking poo about the team, and calling them retards everyday for the next 12 months is gonna get really boring, really fast.  At this point it is what it is. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, joemac said:

Im not backing them at all, but talking poo about the team, and calling them retards everyday for the next 12 months is gonna get really boring, really fast.  At this point it is what it is. 

There has to be a balance between calling out the team and actually providing value to this site.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I disagree, unless CMC changes positions I doubt he ever plays a full season ever again. 

I mean, to be honest, not many RB's do that get any kind of starter workload.

It's going to hurt to see our best player leave the team, however, it's never a great thing when your best player is a tailback.

He's one of my favorite players to watch, gonna sting seeing him crush in Buffalo.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

But, whatever. This is only one reason I won't go to another Panthers game, nor will I wear Panthers stuff. It's not the top reason by any stretch. You're giving up your best player so Matt Rhule can draft a trash QB or some loser that Rhule recruited in HS. But if y'all are willing to pony up thousands of dollars in PSLs to watch 0-17, hey, go right ahead.

If your best player is an oft injured running back your team was never worth watching anyways.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

CMC is a luxury item we can't afford. He's the hood ornament to a quality roster, and we need building blocks.

The Rams experiment paying off will encourage someone who is a serious championship contender to mortgage their future to get pieces for a run at a Super Bowl title this year.

...the more I think about it, the more I realize we probably should have done that back in 2015.

• Pie 1