• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

29 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

So either way the Browns prob burned the Mayfield bridge today. Wonder if Matt Ryan is feeling this diva rn

Oh you know Matt Ryan is exercising his NTC and giving a big fug you to DW with a pleasant get off of my  fuging field to boot.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

They are professionals and “this is a business” is preached to them from day one lol. They’ll be fine. 

There’s a reason you put “this is a business” in quotations, because that is all it is:  a quote. Anyone who has spent any period of time working for someone knows that “this is a business” doesn’t fly when you’ve poured your heart and soul into something. 

These dudes are human beings that are asked to risk life and limb to entertain the masses and get paid handsomely to do so. Make no mistake though, this isn’t something that they just sweep under the run and say “so what” about. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Shocker said:

No he isn’t a lame duck OC.  Stupid take from an idiot 

You have no knowledge about anything that is close to even stupid 

Matt Rhule is gone this year unless he does something.   Seat so hot Tepper won’t even speak out of embarrassment of this clown show. 

McAdoo is a rental OC tied to our college clown HC.  

Plenty of NFL front offices have been sourced by reporters for speaking on what we currently are.   

if Matt Rhule was coaching a different team you would call him a dweeb version of trash Schiano.  That needs to go back to college.  Experiment should be over.  

I will get pooed for this all day and I DON'T CARE....GO SAINTS or GO FALCONS!  I don't want this scumbag on our roster.  Again I find it ironic the moral indignation of the same people that trampled Jerry Richardson for 'Jeans Friday' and a 'wide nose' welcoming...with open arms, a rapist.  He says it was consentual, but she doesn't...hmmmm. Seems a bit different than facial features or fashion style, no??  Fugg'n hypocrites...

Edited by 45catfan
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

There’s a reason you put “this is a business” in quotations, because that is all it is:  a quote. Anyone who has spent any period of time working for someone knows that “this is a business” doesn’t fly when you’ve poured your heart and soul into something. 

These dudes are human beings that are asked to risk life and limb to entertain the masses and get paid handsomely to do so. Make no mistake though, this isn’t something that they just sweep under the run and say “so what” about. 

cool story dude 

these guys are paid millions to do a job that could require them to be traded. it’s all in the contract that they willingly signed. I’m sure it’s frustrating to be told you’re being traded, but players aren’t going to hold grudges for being potential trade fodder lol. 

I fuging hate the saints so damn much. Its nothing that team wont do to screw us over and it seems like its something every year. They hear we are interested in a player and next the rumors are flying they are doing everything to jump in front of us no matter what type of situation they are in. Its seriously irritating...bein honest the early stages in this i never thought they would be a team to jump in this watson race. But now i know you can never put anything past them. I seriously hope this crashes a burns for them if they beat us out. fug that team.

• Beer 1