• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

4 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

But he has multiple suitors that would gladly take him. Why shouldn't he maximize his value? 

As long as he’s comfortable continuing to be one of the highest paid most talented QBs to have 1 playoff win for the foreseeable future. Which by all accounts seems to be the case. 

I’ve been on here for awhile for news but I’ve never posted. I just get the feeling tepper has been begging him to come here for over a year and he’s still looking to go anywhere else. Panthers probably have the best deal on the table for the texans but watson is still wanting to go somewhere else. Just another disappointing loss as a lifelong panthers fan. But if he isn’t sold on us we need to move on and stop begging for him to want us back 

• Pie 9

3 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Rhule will 100% be the reason we don’t get DW. We all know Cam told DW all about Rhule and the teams lack of ‘buy in’.

If fans know Watson and Newton are tight, why wouldn't Tepper?  Especially when he's going into trade negotiations with Deshaun?

We can all hate on Rhule, it's well deserved, but the blame rests w/Tepper for continuing to be so clueless as an owner.