• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

9 minutes ago, suntick2021 said:

I think we should all admit that if Watson doesn't sign with us, we will be devastated, but we will say we are glad it didn't happen, and we will trash whoever wins this sweepstake. 🤣

Eh - some of really do not care what happens one way or another but the ride is fun.  

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Sorry is that Friday? 

If you wanna do the math off this, but it looks like 4pm tmrw is the deadline to me

The 2021 league year ends on March 16 3:59:59 pm; one second later we are on to 2022 and the official start of free agency.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I think one thing is certainly crystallizing for me now...  DW may not have wanted us the most, but these other two jackoff organizations from our division weren't prepared to make a legitimate, plausible offer in the first place.  They simply jumped in to fug with us and drive the price off.  I swear I hate both of those poo ass organizations.  If they had legitimate offers. The deal would've already been done..

They just didn't want us to get him.  This is all becoming very clear.

This x 1000. That and Brady deciding to unretire at the last second. 

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

If you wanna do the math off this, but it looks like 4pm tmrw is the deadline to me

The 2021 league year ends on March 16 3:59:59 pm; one second later we are on to 2022 and the official start of free agency.

Possibly, but that report earlier said the Falcons said if he didn't decide by 4pm today they were out.  But, haven't heard anything about that report since then, but its awfully convenient how Twitter has went dead silent since 4pm lol.

Guess they gotta come up with a new favorite team to swoop in now.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

But then maybe the 16th is a shorter day so possibly midnight tonight?

The first day of the 2022 League Year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 16

• Pie 1