• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

4 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

Id love to go get crab legs. could sell him on sticking it too his former teams 4 times a year.

I mean sure if you're in for one sexual predator, might as well be in for them all, right?

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

If I don't read that Tepper and Rhule are flying out to visit him again today, i'm gonna fuging poo a fireball.  These two fuging clowns are piloting this organization straight down the shitter.  If New Orleans gets Watson, we will be no better than 2nd in the division every fuging year, all because Tepper's dumb ass let Rhule used car salesman this fuging franchise into oblivion and kept him employed so he could keep doing it.  fuging idiots.

YOU HAVE MADE OUR FRANCHISE A JOKE.

It’s not our franchise. It’s actually Tepper’s. Just wait for 21+ years like the Jerry Jones run Cowboys. 😕

5 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I dunno about “sticking it to them” I just think he has some power and won’t roll over. I just think the leverage to up the offer doesn’t make a whole lot of sense from his perspective. We’ll see what happens tho. If watson goes elsewhere the only way I’m watching the panthers next year is if we draft Malik. 

I mean obviously he’s cognizant of not trying to completely rob his new team, but there’s a line, and most players don’t tend to care too much about the details beyond how it affects them. 

anyways, yeah, that needs to be the next move.

if nothing else at least the push for Watson can put us at ease with the laugher idea thrown about on here that the team should intentionally bypass drafting a potential franchise QB to “punish” Matt rhule for trading oh so precious draft picks.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The fact that Deshaun rejected a trade to the Panthers back in October should have been a clue he didn’t want to play here. 

I for one give credit to the Panthers for trying, I’m not mad at them for this 

Yeah, but Tepper should have dug in and asked why. The reason is almost certainly Rhule. He could have fixed that between Oct and now.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Man, from what's been reported their packages were complete ass compared to ours.  HOU isn't raping anyone.  In fact, it sounds like 5hey're going to be giving them at a huge discount compared to what we were offering, so they get the best of both worlds.  I fuging hate the NFL.

Let's see the package 1st.. Do you really think they are giving NO a discount knowing this is there only chance to return to relevance and get a big jump in there rebuild...

7 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Is there a chance we meet with him again...I can’t believe Tepper would just role over like this. 

I was just saying the same thing.  They should at least make the effort, but it's quickly crystallizing, he just doesn't like us, and I can't blame him.  It just sucks ass that the alternative is him joining our most hated division rivals and will then proceed to beat our ass twice a year every season for the next 10 seasons.  

If it is true that we have offered him say in coaching and personnel decisions, offered to sign Fuller and Armstead, would be giving him the best supporting cast possible out of all of the named teams, and he STILL doesn't want to come here???  It says a lot more about us than it does him.  Dark, dark times ahead.

• Pie 1