• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

have you accepted that sam darnold is the week 1 starter yet?

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

The only thing I disagree with you about on your statement above is it isn’t just “tough” to get excited about that, its damned IMPOSSIBLE.

It's one of the only scenarios in which we aren't absolutely doomed as a franchise for the foreseeable future. If Tepper allows Rhule to throw away more draft capital and possibly starting players to get a mediocre QB that he thinks will save his ass, then we are truly fuged. If it becomes evident that Tepper has truly reigned in Rhule, and Fitterer and Morgan are allowed to manage the draft, and come away with a few starters and no huge desperation picks, then I will be excited for the post-Rhule future. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panther'sBigD said:

If Tepper allows Rhule to throw away more draft capital and possibly starting players to get a mediocre QB that he thinks will save his ass, then we are truly fuged.

Careful, buddy… you’re moving into sensitive territory here. 😉

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I'm basically PRAYING that Fitterer has control over the draft and recognizes the qb talent isn't there and does his trade down thing again so we can actually improve the roster before throwing a rookie out there, this offensive line still blows

or...Fitt ends up trading down 99 times this draft after Rhule trades away all his picks for Jimmy G or Baker.  Fitt going to turn a 5th rounder into 15 2032 7th rounders.