• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are OUT of the Watson race

Zod

Tepper spent TWO offseasons trying to court this guy and he signs with a divisional rival

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR YOUR OWN FOOTBALL TEAM TEPPER BESIDES PPL JUST CASHING A CHECK! NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE PANTHERS ANYMORE, MOVE THE TEAM TO ST LOUIS SO PETER NAVARRO CAN START OVER IN CHARLOTTE

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

True about the people that actually said they'd stop rooting. It'll be interesting to see how the Falcons if they land Watson, deal with a whole season of PR with not only the upcoming Watson civil cases and probable suspension, but also blindsiding their clean cut veteran QB of 13 years or whatever. Probably hoping no one will remember in 5 years if they're actually good

If I had to guess they’ll probably mention it some but then move on as quickly as possible. The nfl will want this over quick for the sake of their image.

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Tepper spent TWO offseasons trying to court this guy and he signs with a divisional rival

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR YOUR OWN FOOTBALL TEAM TEPPER BESIDES PPL JUST CASHING A CHECK! NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE PANTHERS ANYMORE, MOVE THE TEAM TO ST LOUIS SO PETER NAVARRO CAN START OVER IN CHARLOTTE

We can’t be that lucky. 

• Pie 1

Been a fan of this team since the beginning and I've never been so furious with the Panthers organization then I have been since January 2020! I've decided to vote with my wallet and not buy any Panthers merchandise, invest time and always wanting to go watch them play in person which I've never have done, watch there games on Tv until i see changes and a direction of improvement and progress on the field and in the Organization!

I hope they don't get back in the race. I'll be happy when Watson is traded. Until then there is the chance Tepper does something dumb. Watson would have been a disappointment. Rather face him than Matt Ryan or any other playoff worthy QB.

Now, here's hoping the Panthers dodge another bullet by not wasting their 1st round pick on the overhyped 2022 QB prospects.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

I hope they don't get back in the race. I'll be happy when Watson is traded. Until then there is the chance Tepper does something dumb. Watson would have been a disappointment. Rather face him than Matt Ryan or any other playoff worthy QB.

Now, here's hoping the Panthers dodge another bullet by not wasting their 1st round pick on the overhyped 2022 QB prospects.

I don’t think they can get back in the race right?