• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Honey Badger to Panthers?

Zod

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We offered 30 first round picks and 10 3rd rounders??????!!!!

If the new reports are true, it seems they offered the most in terms of players/picks(6th overall was worth more than the whole saints draft). Just when Tepper had to reach for his piggy bank, he didnt......Im shocked. Craziest off-season evar

Just now, Basbear said:

If the new reports are true, it seems they offered the most in terms of players/picks(6th overall was worth more than the whole saints draft). Just when Tepper had to reach for his piggy bank, he didnt......Im shocked. Craziest off-season evar

We offered the most but Watson wasn't interested. That's both sad and hilarious.

Shows how much Tepper doesn't know what he is doing.

1 minute ago, roaddog96 said:

He didn't care where he went, he wanted that fully guaranteed contract and no one was willing to give it except the Browns. 

Which i still don't understand.  If we considered him a franchise QB, I don't understand why we wouldn't fully guarantee those years.  But thats above my pay grade.

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Which i still don't understand.  If we considered him a franchise QB, I don't understand why we wouldn't fully guarantee those years.  But thats above my pay grade.

I’m actually proud tepper had that “draw a line in the sand” moment, the demands are as if we were trading for prime Tom Brady or Rodgers without the red flags 

Watson for how talented he is still poses red flags on and off the field, shout-out to the browns for making sure he didn’t land in the nfc south 

• Pie 4

15 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I was thinking about this while working out actually. It's probably bc if it turns out that Watson was just okay, and never returns to form... you have to eat that contract and the loss of the draft picks over a 4 year period. It turns your franchise into absolute paria. 

At least if he sucked, you could swallow the picks and move on... but if you had to pay him while he sucked (See Darnold) thats franchise destroying.