• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson to Cleveland

Toker Smurf

5 minutes ago, Zod said:

This is fuggin HILARIOUS

I'll fuging take it lmao. People here talking about how "Embarrassing" this was for us. Imagine being the Saints knowing how much crap you pushed down the line for the guy and you STILL didn't get him or the Falcons who pretty much stabbed Matt Ryan in the back in order to pursue Watson and he chooses the Browns instead

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, ichigo1057 said:

I'll fuging take it lmao. People here talking about how "Embarrassing" this was for us. Imagine being the Saints knowing how much crap you pushed down the line for the guy and you STILL didn't get him or the Falcons who pretty much stabbed Matt Ryan in the back in order to pursue Watson and he chooses the Browns instead

yeah, we just look like a franchise willing to deal draft picks. I wonder who told Tepper, we cant gaurantee year 3 and 4.....

Just now, Toomers said:

Not making this trade will be one of the absolute best moves the Panthers have ever made. There are so many ways this can go bad, and as A Steelers fan, I’m ecstatic CLE was dumb enough to do this. They had a good thing going and have now bet the whole thing on a player with some many variables to implode. Enjoy the good fortune and build the team. I did want to see the Saints just fold up like cheap lawn furniture if they took him and his salary on, but I’ll enjoy the Browns demise even more.

Read a tweet that said ruining this deal is the best thing Rhule's ever done for this team.

If there is one moral to this story its that supposed "insiders" and the media do not know poo!  Like, they could not have gotten this one more wrong.  Also, had we been willing to pony up this new contract he got (46 mil a year, btw) he likely would have been our new QB. 

• Pie 1