• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practicing While Intoxicated

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Wes21 said:

Sammy Watkins said something similar about his experience in Buffalo.  He said he would drink all night and show up the next day to practice still drunk.  That was a daily occurence.  

Sounds like a real winner…

• Beer 1

15 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I have heard from a former NBA player that they had a guy show up reeking of booze for a lot of practices and still dominate. He is also a multiple All Star player.

Why did Ron Artest leave the game early?

He wanted to beat the crowd….

Edited by cardiackat88.
  • Flames 1

19 hours ago, BrianS said:

Saying that someone "reeked of alcohol" is very different than saying they were intoxicated.  A guy I played with in college came to practices and just reeked of it, but he wasn't intoxicated.  He was just sweating it out the day after.

FWIW.

And while he is driving to practice to sweat it out from the early AM hours before morning practice, he is under the influence and would be an immediate GO TO JAIL DO NOT PASS GO when he ends someone's life in the state of Florida. Still intoxicated.

If you are all still wondering, it is Suh.

He has had a serious problem with alcohol mixed with anger, recklessness, and vehicles since his days at Nebraska. Always having to swerve to miss those dogs and cats late at night while losing total control of his vehicle and doing significant property damage. Sucks down Kombucha and wine daily while mixing in harder drinks when he is out late at night. He loves the night life and Florida beaches. Suh enjoys drinking and crashing vehicles while being reckless. He always refuses medical attention for him and anyone he injures.

Even if he wasn't severely intoxicated, he would reek of alcohol just from all the kombucha he drinks daily.

Glad he hasn't hit a person while having to swerve and miss all those late night cats and dogs. Although, he did injure a woman who was in his car and refused her medical attention with 911 while telling her to get out and get her husband to drive her to the hospital. Then he lied to the police about how many people were in the car during the accident.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CPantherKing said:

He has had a serious problem with alcohol mixed with anger, recklessness, and vehicles since his days at Nebraska. Always having to swerve to miss those dogs and cats late at night while losing total control of his vehicle and doing significant property damage. Sucks down Kombucha and wine daily while mixing in harder drinks when he is out late at night. He loves the night life and Florida beaches. Suh enjoys drinking and crashing vehicles while being reckless. He always refuses medical attention for him and anyone he injures.

Even if he wasn't severely intoxicated, he would reek of alcohol just from all the kombucha he drinks daily.

Glad he hasn't hit a person while having to swerve and miss all those late night cats and dogs. Although, he did injure a woman who was in his car and refused her medical attention with 911 while telling her to get out and get her husband to drive her to the hospital. Then he lied to the police about how many people were in the car during the accident.

He doesn't sound like a very nice guy unfortunately. He was a good player but I wonder how good he could have been if that weren't the case with him?

22 hours ago, WarHeel said:

If he knew this guy was showing up to practice intoxicated and assuming he drove himself to said practice and nothing was done in the form of reprimanding, I have zero respect for Campbell as a coach or a person.  

Remember is was a Miami coach who filmed himself doing lines of cocaine in his office.  Could be a culture thing.  Dan just kept his mouth shut and kept coaching I’m sure 

• Beer 2

36 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Remember is was a Miami coach who filmed himself doing lines of cocaine in his office.  Could be a culture thing.  Dan just kept his mouth shut and kept coaching I’m sure 

Doing coke would allow someone to drink alot and still be sharp.  Adderall is basically gubmint regulated coke.

• Pie 1

On 4/8/2022 at 2:10 PM, Mr. Scot said:

I've always wondered how many different things Michael Irvin had in his bloodstream at a typical Cowboys practice.

I read somewhere Irvin and at least one other cowboy player would takes lines before the game to get hyped up. Gives me anexity just thinking about coke these days. 

On 4/9/2022 at 6:01 AM, CPantherKing said:

I ain’t going to lie. I went on the Dolphins roster and tried to figure out who it was