• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - General NFL draft chatter

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Raym is like bozeman, based on what I read--lacks the lateral quickness he needs--however, he is supposed to be a beast / bully when he engages. I was watching Popo a bit, and he is a perfect PS developmental 3-4 DE. Coker should make the roster because if we put him on the PS, another team will take him. 
    • Happened with the flames just a few years ago also happens just about every season for the oilers but I wouldn't count that as they have two of the top 5 best scorerers in the NHL
    • "Monetizing them directly" means they were already being monetized, just not directly through the educational institutions they attended. Many of these kids grew up poor and because they're good at a sport, they can get 100% free tuition. Everyone knows that people were giving them money, fake jobs, lottie de lottie da. My point is, the purpose of that free sport related education is completly missing the mark. Putting these kids on a pedestal in High School through College, basically giving many a God complex just to line their alumni's and their own pockets is destroying the future of thousands upon thousands families, in addition to selling them false hope of sustained success...