• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If I am Cam

Centerfield

25 minutes ago, Centerfield said:

I have to play play behind this offensive line. Fitterer said the ball is in Cam's court .. aka .. we have an offer on the table for Cam .. Cam probably wanted to see if we were serious about upgrading the protection, and we are .. best OT in draft + the great FA acquisitions .. we have a top offensive line just like that.

Our current offensive roster would be the best Cam has ever been on easily. Calling it now .. big year in Carolina with #1 as QB .. if you think that is a pipe dream you better get ready .. hope you didn't sell those PSL's

Go away. 

Always welcome on mad respect alone. Still a beast, our only #1 pick ever is receiving the respect he deserves.

IF they are letting Cam ride into the sunset it's the classiest gesture this team has made to correct their f'd up reputation.

You respect your greats. If he wants to play he plays. He's still a load and he's Robby Anderson approved.

• Pie 1

I am obviously in the minority here.  Cam WOULD be better than anything we could acquire right now.   

I think if he had a complete off season with this team.  Have a chance to work with the offense from day one.  Cam would show everyone that he isn't finished.

At minimum he is leaps and bounds better than PJ and should be given the opportunity to compete at the position. If he can beat out Darnold and PJ or whoever is on the roster he should be our QB1.

• Pie 4

5 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I am obviously in the minority here.  Cam WOULD be better than anything we could acquire right now.   

I think if he had a complete off season with this team.  Have a chance to work with the offense from day one.  Cam would show everyone that he isn't finished.

At minimum he is leaps and bounds better than PJ and should be given the opportunity to compete at the position. If he can beat out Darnold and PJ or whoever is on the roster he should be our QB1.

There is a silent majority that agrees wholeheartedly.

They have to let Cam be Cam no handcuffing and I think you'd possibly see the best Cam yet.

Im Back Cam Newton GIF by Carolina Panthers