• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 2 General Draft Discussion

Mr. Scot

Just now, Waldo said:

We are in the 3rd, we should be able to trade with just this years picks at this point. If they feel that strong, 1 round, then go do it. If not wait and see what happens. 

If we traded our entire draft it still wouldn't be enough for pick 71 based on points,. Would have to throw in our 3rd next year to make it happen.

Am i the only one not that upset right now? A lot of the guys i liked and thought would go early are still on the board. I dont think anybody drafted so far would have stepped right in and helped us since we are good at so many positions. This draft has been weird or maybe i just wasnt that familiar with a lot of these guys opposed to other years. 

• Pie 1

Just now, thunderraiden said:

If we traded our entire draft it still wouldn't be enough for pick 71 based on points,. Would have to throw in our 3rd next year to make it happen.

I was hoping a bloated contract we could eat the majority of cap was on the table.