• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some Day 3 Pick Ideas

MHS831

4 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Just take 2 o-line and 2 d-line and maybe one is actually decent if Rhule will even let them practice. 

That's good strategy there. Throw some darts at the wall on those two positions and see if we hit some unknown lucky bull's-eye and as you said that's of course if the idiot coach we have will even allow them onto the practice field.

• Beer 1

We have a history of picking some decent dudes around this range like CJ, Daryl, Klein, Mayo, Carter, Norman, Taylor (Most recently).  We also have drafted guys like Beau Sandland and Stefon LeFors.  It's a tossup but you can find some talent.  

Wouldn't mind taking a shot at a RB.  You can definitely find effective ones these days a bit later.  Exhibit A: Elijah Mitchell beating out his own fellow rookie and the SF RB room to rock it out last season.

Maybe Snoop Connor, Max Borghi, Rhule's boy Ebner, Kyren Williams, Pierre Strong.  There's some solid RBs out there.  

That App State LB looks cool. 

If you watch enough Corral game tape, Dontario Drummond shines over and over. 

He timed poorly (4.65 I think) but that time surprised me. He has that thick Deebo build, and his run after the catch is very effective. 

I’d love a late round flyer on him, or bringing him in as a FA if he goes undrafted. 

7 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I like Brandon, Tyreke, Likely and Kolar..

Add Cole Turner,  Sterling Weatherford,  John Ridgeway Jeffery Gunther and Darrin Beavers..

Yes!! I overlooked S- Weatherford is a huge S that could be converted to LB if needed (Chinn-ish)--In fact, all of these names are names I would add.