• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker may be happening today.

Zod

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Technically, the title still applies. It could go on forever. 

Hasn't it already?

Here's my one take on it: If we get Baker Mayfield, that's great, he is an upgrade and I think he'll play with a vengeance here as he makes his case for some team to pick him up as a long-term starter. He brought Cleveland relevance and no one had done that in two or more decades. Say what you will, he QBed a bad team into a contender in one of the hardest divisions in the NFL. He could do that here as well... he rose above some bad coaching and bad team management. They'll just have to remake his commercials and turn it into Bank of America stadium --- there's a lot of hay they can make of that.

On 6/15/2022 at 7:55 AM, Mr. Scot said:

"Panthers quarterback Baker Mayfield"...

It hurts to say it 😖

Not a fan of this, but if it happens I will do as I always do and hope for the best.

So we would go from a nice guy who can't play QB for sh*t to a guy who is "competent" at QB but is a fk'n asshole on the field and off it.

Say what you will about Sam Delusional but at least he doesn't "rock the boat" so to speak.

Baker would capsize it after running it into an iceburg.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I'll be honest, I prefer the headline "trade for Mayfield might happen today" to "the trade for Mayfield happened today"...

Remember when we had four days and Lord knows how many posts of "Deshaun Watson might get traded today" 😕

• Pie 3