• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Confidential is live.

TheCasillas

6 hours ago, Captroop said:

Great production, and great clips. These are always a highlight of the offseason.

This video is encouraging me to stop hanging out on the Huddle so much.

I realized watching this, if I didn't spend so much time here, I wouldn't have an opinion on who should be starting or how many reps someone should be getting. I'd just be enjoying watching Panthers football, and rooting for whoever is taking snaps under center. I like Baker. Have liked him for years, and if you'd told me a couple years ago he'd be a Panthers QB, I'd do a backflip. I like Darnold. He's never had anything but an atrocious team and an atrocious O-Line in front of him, and part of me really wouldn't mind him starting week 1 because I don't think we've actually see him perform up to his potential.

Dammit, I'm optimistic, and the only reason I feel an reservation in being optimistic is the constant negativity and criticism flying around here.

More of this. More of watching these guys grind and have fun. And less pissing and moaning and armchair GM-ing.

1652320895598.gif.35c73a757c8f379cf7d951ad145264f2.gif

Robbie Anderson asking Mayfield for extra reps after practice is all that you need to know about the QB competition. Speaks volumes about Mayfield to accept and stay behind to work with one of his biggest detractors. Mayfield has better leadership intangibles than Darnold. 

I think the DB group is going to be really good this year and they are correct in needing more INTs instead of drops. We need to win the turnover margin. Preseason game against Commanders was perfect example with fumble that turned into TD. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I think the DB group is going to be really good this year and they are correct in needing more INTs instead of drops. We need to win the turnover margin. Preseason game against Commanders was perfect example with fumble that turned into TD. 

That wasn't Cory Littletons first peanut punch. I think he's going to be a fan favorite after a few games and I think people need to start worrying more about the D-line than the linebacker room after watching that game. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Baker seems like a natural leader, connects with everyone. Darnold seems like he'd be happy to be a career backup for the next 5-10 years, joke around and practice and play the occasional snap or two 

sam's getting paid $18 million to be an NFL backup qb... even if he gets cut and takes a yearlong vacation, he's still getting that money regardless. I be content with that any day of the week

• Beer 2

10 hours ago, Captroop said:

Dammit, I'm optimistic, and the only reason I feel an reservation in being optimistic is the constant negativity and criticism flying around here.

More of this. More of watching these guys grind and have fun. And less pissing and moaning and armchair GM-ing.

Yeah man, ignore 90% of the people here.. we have a chance to make noise this year.

Despite what everyone says Rhule is a good coach and is a system builder. Year 3 has always been his year!

We have built a good core around a volatile QB situation while taking big swings. If it doesnt work of this year we will draft one next draft. 

We are close! LFG!!!!

• Pie 6

2 hours ago, jackson113 said:

Why do I get hyped every year to get kicked in the nuts..?

Because being a chronic pessimist is about the most bitch-made thing a fan can do outside of pull for Tom Brady.

Steel them nads; it's more fun to have been a part of the ride from the beginning instead of being a worthless frontrunner towards the end 😄

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 5