• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Patriots Gameday Thread!

Zod

Just now, Cuttinedge said:

Pleasants looked awful as well as brown that series 

Yeah it's tough to say who looked worse, but I don't think anyone expected Pleasants to be good. I just hope everyone will finally stop screaming for Brown to start or some other dumb poo. Dude sucks. 

Brown is slow.  You can be big in the Nfl but you can’t be slow laterally   He also seems slow to recognize and respond  to what is in front of him 

I had hopes but I suspect he will be cut 

corral has shown good things and bad things and IMHO he also shows lack of quality reps   He does  have pocket moxie and that can’t be taught  either have it or don’t 

Too, We all know it’s hard to know what coaches were focusing on this game.  

what I do know with all certainty is PJ Walker should not be taking a roster spot 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, RJK said:

Yeah the Oline is trash but corrals mobility and arm strength were dramatically overrated by some on here. 

Im definitely disappointed. Howell was my #1 QB in this draft and that's looking pretty good. But Corral was my #2 and that's looking... well, that's looking like #2. 💩

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Yeah it's tough to say who looked worse, but I don't think anyone expected Pleasants to be good. I just hope everyone will finally stop screaming for Brown to start or some other dumb poo. Dude sucks. 

Pleasants looked good with Mays at RG last week. Rhule has been ignoring this 3rd/4th string across the baord in favor of the QB battle