• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ICKEY

MechaZain

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Until Ickey refines his technique and learns to be less aggressive pass blocking.... This is a fine line.... It doesn't make him a bust he's still the LT of the future... and an all pro guard this season.

I’m not ready to anoint him an All-Pro guard this year. What I am confident in is he will be serviceable there which is an upgrade from last year. 

10 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

All braun, no feet. Bust

Wayyyyy to early to say that. He is a rookie and it's the preseason. Give it at least a little time. It's comparable to at every job you have ever had have you came in the first or second day and been the company MVP? At least give him time to settle in and learn a little bit. When it all clicks so should the feet as he stops thinking as much and begins to react on instinct. That fact that he has ridiculous braun is just an added bonus. If he has problems like that consistently a couple years from now then I would say okay there's an issue but so early to make that assumption just yet I believe.

10 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah the “homers” dictated who we drafted. Icky will be fine. This is why preseason exists. To develop and scout players in actual games. 

Just like Vernon Butler or Derek Brown, right?

Panthers made a mistake drafting him to play LT. Plug him in at guard and be done with it. Front office just needs to own their mistake for drafting an NFL guard #6 overall.

The Panthers are loaded with over valued 1st round picks.