• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Am I crazy or has Lovett out played Chuba?

Zod

22 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I feel like too many of our draft picks just wouldn't be taken by most other teams.

Hubbard being one 

My prediction is looking dire the longer the PS gos.. Even tremble and taylor are looking meh-efff. Brown is looking like a clear cut and I have big doubts he gets a PS invite..

Horn looks great, but can only carry sooo much. Smith has been making play each chance. Others .......... I mean I think Hoskins has been active, rest not much to comment on.....

Chuba was bad last year too.  He is a non factor in the passing game, and he doesn't have any standout qualities as a RB.  You can bring in anyone off the waiver wire and they will be just about as good, if not better.  For example, Abdullah looked better than him all year last year.  Now there's some kid outplaying him in the preseason.

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

My prediction is looking dire the longer the PS gos.. Even tremble and taylor are looking meh-efff. Brown is looking like a clear cut and I have big doubts he gets a PS invite..

Horn looks great, but can only carry sooo much. Smith has been making play each chance. Others .......... I mean I think Hoskins has been active, rest not much to comment on.....

It's something I have been very critical of the GM(Rhule). His talent evaluation is more miss than hit.

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's something I have been very critical of the GM(Rhule). His talent evaluation is more miss than hit.

I've wondered for a while if Fitts is drafting the guys he wants or if he's drafting guys to fit Rhule's team building philosophy. It just seems like we're focused on getting the best prospect instead of the best player for what we need. 

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Chuba was bad last year too.  He is a non factor in the passing game, and he doesn't have any standout qualities as a RB.  You can bring in anyone off the waiver wire and they will be just about as good, if not better.  For example, Abdullah looked better than him all year last year.  Now there's some kid outplaying him in the preseason.

Abdullah we should have kept, he could catch!

• Pie 2