• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When did you figure out Rhule was a fraud?

Randolph Panther

Rivera goes 5-7 and gets fired.

Rhule goes 5-11, 5-12, and likely 4-13 and he gets 4 more years for his 7 year plan.

Now, I thought the Panthers needed to replace Rivera to take the next step to championship SB level, but I knew the Panthers had to be patient in looking for that coach that would be an upgrade over Rivera. Same with Fox. These are NFL head coaches who can maintain a team in the NFL and beat the Rhules, Meyers, and Moras of the NFL consistently.

I knew Rhule was fools gold after seeing how he was unprepared to win an NFL game in the final 6 minutes. This showed with Bridgewater at QB during the Bears, Saints, Falcons, and Chiefs run in 2020. That offense was never prepared in practice to manage/win a close game. It was by the Falcons game I knew this experiment was over and the Chiefs game hammered it home for me. I believed Bridgewater 100% following the season.

Just now, PhillyB said:

amazing how his stench is still all over this franchise 

Is it?

I mean, it feels like he's been in big boy chair here for 80% of our existance....may not be that long, but sure does feel like it.

Almost have to wonder if he's a secret Falcons fan or something.

I was not excited about this hire. College coaches, historically, don't have success in the NFL. But I wanted to be wrong. I just didn't get that HC feel from him. He looks like he belongs sitting behind a computer in a cubical all day making TPS reports. And he seems like the guy who would forget the cover sheet. In all seriousness, I've been on the fence for a while, but that playing for the FG crap is what finally did it for me. He's weak and will never have success as a HC in this league. Personally, he should be done. He probably knows he has one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peel. Nothing he can do. He just has to wait until he finally gets that call, and hopefully, it's soon.