• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Rhule the worst coach in the NFL right now

Sean Payton's Vicodin

I was not on the "Fire Rhule" train going into this season.   And I don't fool myself that my opinion matters but I can no longer see Rhule fixing this team.  The most discouraging thing I witnessed live and in person yesterday is that the problem is not just Rhule. 

With the mistakes that Tepper's organization demonstrates this team is not set up for success and will keep flailing.   Stadium operations are amateur hour with poor sound, lame graphics with mistakes in timing and a stadium filled with opposition fans is deflating to both fans and players.

Not sure how a college coach gets the player body language I witnessed on the sidelines in the first half of a season opener but what is the point of even having the flavor of the month college coach if you can't motivate your team to be professionals in the first half of a home opener?

Tepper needs to dump whoever is running his stadium operations and anyone related to that position.  He needs to not only embrace The Roaring Riot but expand that vision.  No one is going to get rid of those pasty, fat, ugly opposition fans that buy tickets to our games right away but at least do something to encourage Panther fans to come in and replace them.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Rubi said:

The first half was a symptom of playing musical chairs during training camp with sham position competitions - good job Coach 

A lot of us pointed this out too. How do you get a unit to gel when they are bouncing up and down the line. How much better would Ickey look if he actually played every snap at LT?

• Beer 2

18 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

I was not on the "Fire Rhule" train going into this season.   And I don't fool myself that my opinion matters but I can no longer see Rhule fixing this team.  The most discouraging thing I witnessed live and in person yesterday is that the problem is not just Rhule. 

With the mistakes that Tepper's organization demonstrates this team is not set up for success and will keep flailing.   Stadium operations are amateur hour with poor sound, lame graphics with mistakes in timing and a stadium filled with opposition fans is deflating to both fans and players.

Not sure how a college coach gets the player body language I witnessed on the sidelines in the first half of a season opener but what is the point of even having the flavor of the month college coach if you can't motivate your team to be professionals in the first half of a home opener?

Tepper needs to dump whoever is running his stadium operations and anyone related to that position.  He needs to not only embrace The Roaring Riot but expand that vision.  No one is going to get rid of those pasty, fat, ugly opposition fans that buy tickets to our games right away but at least do something to encourage Panther fans to come in and replace them.

One problem, Charlotte is a top 5 city in the nation for people to move to.  It's been a problem the Panthers have faced for years and it's only getting worse as more people move to Charlotte.  I gave up that battle a long time ago--trying to convince people to pull for their 'new' team.  It's not like they are just dropping the team they have pulled for years just because they moved to the area.

4 hours ago, 45catfan said:

One problem, Charlotte is a top 5 city in the nation for people to move to.  It's been a problem the Panthers have faced for years and it's only getting worse as more people move to Charlotte.  I gave up that battle a long time ago--trying to convince people to pull for their 'new' team.  It's not like they are just dropping the team they have pulled for years just because they moved to the area.

I'll never understand this, these people are willing to give up on their old cities/families/communities to come to Charlotte, but they can't give up a football team?

• Pie 1