• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does 0-2 put Rhule’s seat red hot?

Panthers Fan 69

36 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Can’t really tell with Tepper. He seems to enjoy doing the exact opposite of what fans actually want. I can see us winning five games again and Rhule getting a fourth year.

Naah.  He reads the huddle and he sees we're really really mad..so I just know he'll do what we want.

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

He has the panthers with the longest nfl losing streak.  If it’s not hot it would be scolding hot IMO. 

Nope. I'm willing to bet Tepper wouldn't even consider making a .one until about 12 or 13 games into the season but wouldn't doubt if he keeps Rhule this entire season and potentially next. Rhule will do enough to win 5 or 6 games and call it a success and all a part of the plan which will fool Tepper and keep him on another year or two.

I imagine the seat is somwwhat hot anyways. No idea what would be hot enough to move Tepper even if it is uncomfortable. 0-2? Not good for sure but certainly not enough. What happens at the 3 home games after that woukd be a much bigger deal. I also wouldn't be surprised to see a sacrificial firing made in that kind of situation. Not Snow but someone in a lame attempt to keep the peace and buy time.

I hope it turns to lava however it happens. This is a winnable game but the season is long and I have zero faith in Rhule to right his ship.