• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow (Burns)

ncfan

I been complaining about this for 3 years.  

Snow think he's fuging prime DC Rex Ryan with exotic blitzes and dropping guys into coverage so the other team never knows who's coming.  No, Phil, you're just a dumbass.  You're not fooling anyone, nor are you playing to our strengths by dropping our best edge rusher into coverage, EVER.  Show me the last time Burns got his hands on a ball that wasn't in the backfield...  yet, you're dropping him 38% of the time into coverage.  Chinn spends the majority of the games in a deep zone where he essentially does nothing because teams never throw it deep on us, they just nickel and dime us all the way down the field... 

And I mentioned thr same issue with Haynes.  They kept him because he supposedly is a great value as an undersized pass rusher.  And I agree, he is good as a pass rusher...  and yet, last week, we subbed him in on ehat should be pass rushing situations, and Snow dropped him off the line into coverage.  The dude barely functions at his strengths because of his size, but you drop him into coverage, which is something he doesn't even do naturally?  Like what's the point of playing him at all then?  What's the point of keeping him in the first place if you have him doing stuff he isn't built to do nor has any experience or success doing?  It's fuging stupid.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1