• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inacceptable Speaks Volumes

hepcat

Last season I saw/read a story that said DB's around the league could tell what we were doing in the passing game. That could be why we had so much difficulty in the 2nd half, especially in the 3rd quarter. Teams figured out what was coming and  the DC's would call plays to neutralize the offense.

21 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Becoming? They're already there.

4 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

This drive was built different, Did McAdoodoo or Fhule call these plays? 

That's one. I don't have the time but it would be interesting to see the entire game charted against this tell instead of Orlovsky's handful of plays vs this guy's one play. 

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

This drive was built different, Did McAdoodoo or Fhule call these plays? 

Yes there were a few exceptions but for the most part the probability is as described 

I’ll say this, I’m tired of the franchise being another team’s highlight reel  and an example of what not to do and it’s taken the fun out  of the game for me

it is exhausting 

It’s also depressing to watch other teams in the nfl play at high level and my team doesn’t 

they might win 4 to 5 games this year due to other teams’ injuries, fatigue, already clinched a division etc etc but they are not going to win one based on coaching or team talent 

Given  that, I’m going back to a shot every time they do something stupid and forget about the rest….it’s kind of like when Clausen was qb, we did shots every time he threw the ball away …..also not going back to the stadium until Rhule is gone.  Better to stay home and save money 

• Pie 2