• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen a Smith on Baker on his press conferences and performances. I agree

raleigh-panther

3 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Stephen A is such a blowhard tool

He is . . . but he's not wrong.

You cannot play like crap and then tell the fans that you don't care.  Or tell the fans that they aren't real fans if they boo.  Lot of bad vibes on the offensive side of the ball here. 

But I'm sure if we just trust the process we'll see 1000% improvement by the end of the season.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, BrianS said:

You cannot play like crap and then tell the fans that you don't care.  Or tell the fans that they aren't real fans if they boo.  Lot of bad vibes on the offensive side of the ball here. 

But I'm sure if we just trust the process we'll see 1000% improvement by the end of the season.

I agree with that. I just refuse to willingly view his bullshit anymore 

After Mr. Mayfield’s comments, I would like to mail him his $165 jersey back to The Panthers. Based on his comments…. doesn’t care about us fans. Well, I don’t care about him.

Like many PSL owners,  I pay over $1000 per home game to watch this trash. 

I get emotional reactions after a bad game but his comments were 100% unexceptable. 

IF you have a good mailing address please post it. 

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Jgsaltwater said:

After Mr. Mayfield’s comments, I would like to mail him his $165 jersey back to The Panthers. Based on his comments…. doesn’t care about us fans. Well, I don’t care about him.

Like many PSL owners,  I pay over $1000 per home game to watch this trash. 

I get emotional reactions after a bad game but his comments were 100% unexceptable. 

IF you have a good mailing address please post it. 

and it's unfortunately not a product you can ask a refund for =/ 

Happy Parks And Rec GIF

Baker took a pay break to come here and could have just stayed in Cleveland with a guaranteed salary. Yeah he would have been cut but then he could be on a real team trying to improve his game as a backup, not imploding on every level here getting ruined.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

I think he had the meatballs also...

• The D 2

38 minutes ago, BrianS said:

It'll take 1000% improvement for anyone's job to be saved. Matt Rhule had his chance and I supported him 100%. He's not getting it done. No matter the cause of our offensive issues these last 2+ seasons, it's time for another group to try their hand with this team. Other coaches in the league are doing more with less.

1 hour ago, Manna said:

I don't understand this current culture of attacking fans when your product stinks. Fans make it possible for you to do what you do right?

Millennials are never wrong. It's always someone else's fault. Someone else isn't pulling their weight. It's the biggest bit of rubbish of this generation. Just except you suck and either move on or get better. I can promise you that the fans are not the problem. 

Edited by Snake
  • Flames 1