• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bust?

Proudiddy

33 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't see why we have some folks who are convinced he's going to be a great GM. I don't see any evidence for it and plenty to the contrary.

I think he might be very good at 3 card monte ...  lots of movement but no winners  ( EVER ) 

Oregon DOT: The master of three-card monte | City Observatory

Edited by OceanPanther
  • Pie 1

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My bad, I thought Fitts drafted him. Either way, I welcome any evidence that Fitts is going to prove to be a competent GM.

I don't know if Fitts will be any good or not.  But in fairness, it's very difficult to objectively judge this when Rhule has / had so much control in his hands.  The truth is that none of us can be sure how many of the decisions are Rhule and how many are Fitts.

We need an owner to lock in a clear front office structure so that we can place credit and blame where they are due.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

28 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

meh

not worried about the sacks, he generally gets rotated out of passing downs. our run stop has been solid and he's a part of the unit 

Being a good rotation guy is ok in this league. People will clamor about his 2nd round status but he will get a second contract either with the panthers or someone else.