• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Graziano: "Lots of buzz" Panthers could fire Rhule

Mr. Scot

I bet he wins a game soon and all of a sudden Tepper thinks the season is turned around. I am willing to bet Rhule and this clown show last the whole damn season and into the off-season. History has shownunder Tepper we will make the dumbest decision whatever it is. Until he changes this narrative I will go ahead and assume the dumbest move possible will be made by Tepper which will inturn empower Rhule to continue to make the dumbest moves possible. They are one hell of a team those two are.

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

i think this is it after the niners, tbh

Assuming the Panthers don't start winning some games, my current theory is he either quits or gets fired after the TNF game (Nov 10).

Think about all the talk about Denver right now. That's going to be us after our lone prime time game (assuming again we look as bad as we have).

Rhule may not be a good NFL coach, but he's not blind. If he sees the axe is coming, he'll want to have a college job secured before Thanksgiving.

7 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

I keep hearing this and he keeps showing up on Monday morning after embarrassing losses. There was no logoical reason not to fire him after last season. I’ll believe it when I see it. 

How do you keep a coach who finished his second season on a 7 game losing streak and showed zero progress? Tepper is a retarded NFL owner.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Smithers said:

I’m assuming Snow will resign when Rhule is fired?  Will all his other Baylor coaches jump ship also?

I am guessing most but some might make a clean break from having to listen to anymore of his endless BS. 

• Beer 1