• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Show me a time I have ever cheered for that lol. You should be done for today. Defending RA is about as head scratching as this team has been over the last few years. He's an average WR with a piss poor attitude and a terrible teammate. 

There is a reason he was sent off. I can assure you he wasn't in the right lmao

No man I wasn’t saying you.  Football is an intense sport and players and coaches get into it all the time. I was making a point . So smith can punch two team mates and that is overlooked but Robbie did what wrong? If he is not worth it for us , same with Moore. Our wrs numbers are bad all around 

At least it can't get any worse. Reminds me of the time Green went after an Assistant during Capers time. Sad to see a franchise fall as far as this one has. Reminds me of how bad the Pittsburg Steelers were in the 60's and 70's.

Edited by cmichd08
left out the zero on 60's

4 minutes ago, Dhagans06 said:

Welp im going to watch Rings of Power now before House of Dragon tonight. I cant watch this anymore.

Rings Of Power is trash, it makes the Hobbit movies look good , plus Amazon is Doing to Tolkien lore what David Tepper did to us, bought a great thing and proceeded to drive it into the trash 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1