• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who is better, Stroud or Young?

Randolph Panther

I love everything about Stroud. His size, his arm, his accuracy. The guy has it all. But so have so many other OSU QBs. Their problem is Day scheme’s so well that all they need to do is get the ball to wide open receivers every play. Then when they get to the NFL and have to read professions and throw into tight coverage, it looks horrible. Fields is on coach #2 and still can’t hit the broad side of a barn at this level. 

Young’s problem is he’s fragile and tiny, but he improvises like a magician. He also can put the ball into tight windows.

I honestly don’t know what the team should do assuming we draft 1st. 

Just now, HarbingersDad said:

I love everything about Stroud. His size, his arm, his accuracy. The guy has it all. But so have so many other OSU QBs. Their problem is Day scheme’s so well that all they need to do is get the ball to wide open receivers every play. Then when they get to the NFL and have to read professions and throw into tight coverage, it looks horrible. Fields is on coach #2 and still can’t hit the broad side of a barn at this level. 

Young’s problem is he’s fragile and tiny, but he improvises like a magician. He also can put the ball into tight windows.

I honestly don’t know what the team should do assuming we draft 1st. 

Yes, watching Stroud, his WRs are always wide open. 

Young’s size worries me about his durability. I like Stroud more, but he’s a one read QB. If we are sitting on top, I bet they both stay in school. 

I would bet on Levis, Hooker, or Hartman. 

I despise Wake Forest but I’ve had this weird feeling for a while now that Sam Hartman is going to have a Panthers uniform.