• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie may have been the FOOL but DJ was out there GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, TheBigKat said:

Unless my eyes were deceiving me what DJ was doing is almost as damaging as Robbie

watch CMCs intensity today then watch DJ, he was just going through the motions.

I understand a crappy gameplan and a terrible QB but DJ appeared to flat out quit out there.

if we’re talking trades, as far as I’m concerned he can take a ticket out of town for the first time that gives us a second for him

I really think we need to revisit “the fire sale”. CMC and DJ Moore deserve better and with the crapshow that is our QB situation, this O won’t be fixed this season IMO.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

6 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Unless my eyes were deceiving me what DJ was doing is almost as damaging as Robbie

watch CMCs intensity today then watch DJ, he was just going through the motions.

I understand a crappy gameplan and a terrible QB but DJ appeared to flat out quit out there.

if we’re talking trades, as far as I’m concerned he can take a ticket out of town for the first time that gives us a second for him

I mean at a certain point, they weren’t really even being decoys. 

and if you watch great WRs.  You see most of them ramp it down to some extent when they aren’t really part of the play. 

Its true…he has the talent to be a really dynamic player but he doesn’t play like it near enough.

Watch him closely and you will notice a guy avoiding contact and going down very easily.  Very lazy with his routes and focus as well

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

This has been an issue for DJ since last year.  There have been multiple occasions where he has given half ass effort.  Announcers even called him out a few times last season for running weak, effortless routes that broke down entire plays.  I’m all aboard the trade DJ train 

This has been an issue since he was drafted. Smitty called it out day one. Then again some time later. Miraculously he does better after being called out, quite a coincidence.

Cant blame him, I don’t see him as a professional like CMC. He’s just not on that tier, and hea

played with trash basically his whole professional career with lame duck coach then Rhule and what not. Never had a legit qb,

z

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We've been terrible with terrible QB play his entire career. At some point you just mail it in. Especially as a WR where your success relies on everyone else. You need an OL to protect the QB and a QB to deliver the ball. You can do everything perfect yourself and still have it amount to nothing 

Do you know the poo he had throwing to him in college too? My man can't catch a break. 

• Pie 2