• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Robbie is gone, who is (or who should be) our #2 receiver?

SCO96

TMJ should be, if nothing else for eval purposes, though on paper he is also the most talented and is suited to playing on the outside.

There is a case for Laviska, but I think he's a bit slow and not as sure-handed.

Shi drops too many passes.

There is a reason why Higgins has always been a 4/5. He's not breaking any starters down on a regular basis.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

54 minutes ago, outlaw4 said:

Not sure it even matters in the McAdoo offense where it treats Ian Thomas like a legitimate receiving threat. I honestly don't even want to look at the receiving stats for our team right now.

I'll give you the summary from what I've witnessed so far. CMC leads the team followed by our slow ass TE. And that's one of the problems.

We are attempting to use Ian Thomas like a premier receiving weapon. In hindsight, this should have been how we used Dan Arnold. BUT iirc we traded him and draft capital for a off man corner. Thats another story though.

As 4 WR#2... 

If your trying to "replace" Robbie, your actually trying to replace speed. Obvious answer for me would be TMJ w/ his skillset. Keep Shi in the slot. Hell, make Shi the #1 and put DJ in the slot. He might actually get targeted then. 

Never thought I'd miss Joe Brady though...this week will probably cement the next guy fired...the OC

• Pie 1