• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Walker will start VS Bucs and “Moving forward” (week by week)

WarPanthers89

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

They will probably throw on every down.  Which won't be many for the offense because there be some ints mixed in.

The defense show get a lot of play if Brady doesn't go through them like a gas station hotdog that is.

This game could get out of hand in a hurry.

yea...brady is pissed after last week...he'll dice us like surgeon.... after all, he didn't leave his wife to get beat by the likes of Pickett...

• The D 1

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

This is exactly what the feeling was in 2010. I feel the same way.

Id just stick with PJ. Getting that #1 pick is important. 

I mean, you can run the gameplan Wilks did with any QB.  And then it doesn’t matter who you start. 

I mean, PJ sucks but this staff did everyone wrong last week.   I mean, keep doing that and you are going to have problems IMO with others on the roster at some point. 

I mean you can let them play.  With PJ and McAdoo you aren’t beating the Bucs letting them play.  It will be ok.  You don’t need the fetal position offense. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're probably gonna see Darnold again soon. He's gonna suck ass... again. Then we'll see Baker back once his ankle is healthy.

I just hope it all ends up netting us the #1 overall pick. It's all we have left to cheer for.

We should trade for Josh Rosen.  Just to be sure we get the #1 pick.