• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm finally excited - a chance to rebuild the right way

NAS

Man I hope so but Tepper is by far the biggest concern and he's not going anywhere. Plenty of other teams with shitty owners have had 1st overall picks and chances to "rebuild the right way" and they've still sucked. Look at the Browns, Jags, Lions, etc.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

21 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

Totally agree @NAS.  Lot of whining around here and I get it, a lost season sucks.

A tear down and QB at 1 has a chance of working. What we have been doing for years and years had no chance. I'll take the hope. 

I have very little hope. You have hope in the owner who is responsible for all of this to begin with. Hurney, keeping Rivera, Rhule. All Tepper, All disasters. And Fitts is part of this but his performance has yet to be determined. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I have very little hope. You have hope in the owner who is responsible for all of this to begin with. Hurney, keeping Rivera, Rhule. All Tepper, All disasters. And Fitts is part of this but his performance has yet to be determined. 

"We're havin' a fire sale down here at Tepper's Used Football Players." Tell us what you've got...high picks, low picks, no picks...we're ready to make a deal. No offer is too crazy! EVERYTHING MUST GO! WE'RE SLASHING PLAYERS!'

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Sorry to be a downer but I think we're going to be awful in some key area that prolongs the rebuild all over again, and we'll be lucky if it's just one. I don't believe in this organizations ability to find the franchise HC and QB at the same time and we'll need more than that if they keep trading away everyone.

• Pie 1