• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers passed on Cam Akers

Leotiger

Akers seems like a dude to stay away from.  He was given such a prime opportunity in the Rams offense and couldn't pass Henderson.  And I can see McVay turning a corner with Stafford more than Shanahan with Jimmy.  That 2nd rounder is pick 43 right now which is nice.  

• Beer 1

Why in the world would we take a player that was benched.  They were figuring they could get the super talented CMC and dump their problem child in our laps.  I hated to see CMC go because I hate the 49ers.  That hatred goes all the way back to our time in the NFCW before the change in 2002. 

Most believe that we got the better end of the trade.  SF believes they are on the cusp of a Super Bowl and CMC might be their ticket.   I'm not so sure.  Jimmy G is hot or cold, nothing inbetween.  Shanihan may scheme plays for CMC but he'll be taking food off the table for others on that team.  

That might not go so well.

I will pull for 49er loses each we.  The more loses the more valuable our picks become. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2