• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers win Sunday…1st place in the South

Panthers Fan 69

21 minutes ago, onmyown said:

10 minutes? I’m a regular there talking poo and rotating getting banned (least on saintsreport, falcons are more civil).

They are more complimentary because we aren’t a threat, you think that’s how they are when when each team is actually competitive? Spoiler, no they’re not.

A lot of them want to tank just like us and that is the overall vibe which you won’t get from 10 mins of being there.

Saints fans are dreading us getting the #1 pick, and they’re also were jealous we  were tanking and want to do the same. Jealous of the falcons too.

Bucs are pretty much dead per usual which is odd even after another trophy. But they’re still hungover and don’t really care about anything and probably won’t for a while.

Would only take 10 seconds here. If there were alot of them who want to tank, there should be threads on the front page. I'm not going to check though because this is dumb as poo. This poo ain't a job.

But yeah, if the overall vibe is they want their team to tank and it's taking more than 10 minutes to figure that out....wtf? O.o "overall vibe" is obvious in seconds. When you walk in a room, takes you 10 minutes to figure out the vibe? You write some dumbass poo.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Great! First round exit in the Playoffs, mid as can be Draft spot, still no elite QB, and more of the same next season. It's the Panthers way! Mid for life!

What if we don't lose the first round in the playoffs? What if we surprise everyone and win a playoff game or two? All this talk and no one is considering this possibility. 

If people are becoming prophets and predicting the future, all possibilities must be considered. There's too much nitpicking on this board to try and support huddlers' viewpoints. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

What if we don't lose the first round in the playoffs? What if we surprise everyone and win a playoff game or two? All this talk and no one is considering this possibility. 

If people are becoming prophets and predicting the future, all possibilities must be considered. There's too much nitpicking on this board to try and support huddlers' viewpoints. 

Can PJ lead us to a couple wins first before we start hoping we can sneak into the Playoffs with 7 wins, shock the NFL and win two Playoff games, and then have the same 7 win team next year?

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Can PJ lead us to a couple wins first before we start hoping we can sneak into the Playoffs with 7 wins, shock the NFL and win two Playoff games, and then have the same 7 win team next year?

I mean no one knows, which is why it’s even more of an easy thing to just sit aside and say you’ll laugh at all your fellow fans no matter the circumstances.

If you’re THAT ready to be that annoyed about the potential scenario that we wind up with a mid round pick then I don’t know what to tell ya bud.

We all want an awesome new QB.  So why not just enjoy the ride that’s given? And we can’t control sh*t anyways.  (Minus the one dude with like 4 accounts hyping Aqeel Glass)

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

lol Hold on there. I'm not predicting anything. Do I think they should tank? Absolutely not. All I'm saying is that if anyone starts talking about the future they better consider all the possibilities not just the one they prefer. Don't take it personally because it was not meant that way.

I don't think we should tank but we picked a bad year for the NFC south to be this bad. We could very well win the division and host a playoff game. Which would be great it's been so long since we played a meaningful football game here, but it would set us up for a very difficult offseason. Let's say we win the division and have the 19th pick. Are you comfortable trading up from pick 19 to pick 3 at the cost of 3 1st a 2nd and a 4th for a guy who's not taken an NFL snap. The 49ers traded 3 1st and a 3rd to move up from 12 to 3 in 2021 to get Lance who looks really questionable right now. 

15 hours ago, AggieLean said:

I really don’t want the team to win Sunday. I don’t want them to win another game this year. I hate that this is the year the NFC South, as a whole, decided to pull this crap. 

this is a loser mentality, shitts weak. so blessed to not live this way.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1