• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Allen injured

NAS

13 hours ago, Purrnicious said:

I would just like to point out that Josh Allen's size did nothing to prevent this injury, for everyone who thinks Bruce young's size makes him unworthy of being drafted. 

Youngs size isn't about injury.

It's about being able to play from the pocket and being able to succeed against interior pressure. 

17 hours ago, Snake said:

Hate to say it but if he has that injury it might be game over for him. Delhomme showed us that. 

UCL/Tommy John surgery has come a LONG way even since Jake got hurt.  MLB pitchers routinely have it now, sometimes multiple times, and return throwing harder than they ever did.  I know its different for a QB, but they are both throwers, and require an in-tact UCL to throw. 

17 hours ago, NAS said:

Dude did you read my post? You must be the same who thinks Cam only blew out his arm on the TJ Watt hit.  These hits catch up and make a QB more vulnerable to long term injury.  Allen is trying to run over and thru people 

And you must be the same who thinks he got injured running the ball. Cam Newton was injured trying to tackle the the CB Reed from the Chargers after Kelvin gave up in the endzone. Cam Newton would have been fine if that would've never happened. That started his surgeries. The running had zero to do with it and the way the refs let defenders tee off, he was more vulnerable in the pocket. The TJ Watt hit wouldn't have even mattered that much had it not started with this. 

“I threw an interception, trying to throw it to Benjy (Kelvin Benjamin),” Newton said. “I tried to go make the tackle, and I tried to push him out, and I extended my arm, and I messed up my AC joint.