• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

7 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Show us on the doll where CMC touched you.

7 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

He absolutely hates him

I have absolutely zero love for the Niners or their fans and that goes back to the rivalry we had going with them some years ago. If you want to cheer them by all means knock yourself out I'm good. It's weird we have so many topics about that team here now. Maybe the Niners need their own subforum here.

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I thought the Forty Niner offense looked pretty lackluster last night, especially considering they were going against a Seattle defense that is banged up and that we abused.

Their defense on the other hand, looked dominant.     

That swing right before half where the hags dropped a sure interception and then handed the niners a gift touchdown really spelled the game.  Other than that I kept waiting for the niners to pull away and they never did (could).  Niners are a good team for sure but no reason for any playoff team to fear lining up against them.  Including us.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

I have absolutely zero love for the Niners or their fans and that goes back to the rivalry we had going with them some years ago. If you want to cheer them by all means knock yourself out I'm good. It's weird we have so many topics about that team here now. Maybe the Niners need their own subforum here.

We had the 9'ers number when we were in the same division...  I doubt most of the posters were around back then....

• The D 1

7 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

49ers have lost only 1 game since CMC joined, and that was the week of the trade against KC. 

He has taken that offense to another level. 

They are definitely tough and might be the best team in the NFC, but their defense is elite. I think we put up more points against Seattle who has a pretty weak defense.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, RenoCarolina said:

That swing right before half where the hags dropped a sure interception and then handed the niners a gift touchdown really spelled the game.  Other than that I kept waiting for the niners to pull away and they never did (could).  Niners are a good team for sure but no reason for any playoff team to fear lining up against them.  Including us.

The 49ers may not be a one and team in the playoffs but I cannot for the life of me see them have a long run in it.