• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spencer Rattler SC, lit up Tenn

SHU

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

He has elite talent but he's a head case. I'd be willing to take a late round flier on him but someone will probably take a chance on him in the mid-rounds of he comes out. Honestly, I'm not certain SCar wants him back anyway.

We didn't up until yesterday. He may end up staying another year honestly.

• Pie 2

He showed a lot of talent in yesterdays game, made some wicked throws, some with touch, some bullets.  Did not know he was a head case or undesirable.  Seemed to move around the pocket well and just seemed unstoppable.  Putting up a 60 burger against a top 5 team is no joke.  Not saying he has a future as a Panther, especially if we continue sucking and have a top 3 pick... good feedback, Huddlers, thanks for the input and discussion!

Edited by SHU
  • Beer 1

I’m not sure if it’s still on Netflix, but there was a docuseries called QB1 that featured high profile high school QB’s, the most notable being Rattler, Fields, Hartman, Fromm, and Martell. I believe Rattler was on season three, any who, watching him on that show will make you despise him.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2