• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold is the best QB on this team

onmyown

22 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Lol and he tried hard with that double clutch staredown and fumble on the run. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

He did have a couple of nice throws, though. He managed to not fug it up for a dominant running and defensive performance.

All in all, as successful as we can hope for from him.

He played just like a good backup should play.

• Pie 3

Why is this a thread?

Yes, he's the best QB on the team. No, he shouldn't be our starter. I think we should all be on that same page. There are like ... maybe two Sam homers on here who actually think he's elite. Then there are like eight angry trolls who despise Sam for some reason and will argue til they are blue in the face that he's pure trash.

So why don't the 10 of you go create a group chat somewhere and stop spamming the damn board. Threads about Sam are soooooo last year.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

If he was 6'1 I would be all over him.

But he is a kyler Murray midget and will likely struggle in the pocket in the NFL.

That's my main issue with him.

He is a very nice passer 

Im no fan at all, *but I did read more than few times his football IQ is off the charts.....still not enough for me, but other may become believers....

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Why is this a thread?

Yes, he's the best QB on the team. No, he shouldn't be our starter. I think we should all be on that same page. There are like ... maybe two Sam homers on here who actually think he's elite. Then there are like eight angry trolls who despise Sam for some reason and will argue til they are blue in the face that he's pure trash.

So why don't the 10 of you go create a group chat somewhere and stop spamming the damn board. Threads about Sam are soooooo last year.

My man.

For the record I don't think he's elite. I think he has an elite arm. 

The team likes him.

If he fixes his head he could be awesome.

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Why is this a thread?

Someone on here thinks he's elite? Holy poo.