• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Well I knew he was banged up, but I meant like an acute injury today because he's been playing through the other stuff.

He looked to favoring his foot on his last carry. He looked down and then made a face and ran to the sideline. I think that drive was a change of pace at RB for us intentionally but he could be hurt. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

The passing game can't do anything in close games if your OTs can't pass block without help and your receivers can't get separation, fight for position, and have poor hands.

You are correct. Too many refuse to see it and then want to complain why there are so many screen passes, check downs, and 3 step drops. The OTs and receivers cannot execute in the pocket passing game needed in the redzone, on 3rd and long, and in GWD drive situations.

The only option a QB has is to step up in the pocket because Elf is no longer there and force a quick pass into tight coverage or run it for a short gain and get hit.

In short, it doesn't matter who is QB, the result would be the same right now.

• Pie 2