• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So next week’s game against the Bucs is definitely rigged, right?

hepcat

It won't be "rigged" but honestly, if I were a D-lineman going in for a sack, I'd make sure I earned that 15-yard penalty you know they'll throw if TB12 goes horizontal.

I don't want to see anyone getting injured but some of those calls he's gotten this year... or this career...

Let's just run it down their throats again and only give them the ball for 12 minutes. That'll fix it.

• Pie 4

The best thing we can do is generate pressure up the middle because  he no longer has the ability  to move sideways, reset and deliver a bomb downfield. The cardinals started playing no further than 10 yards off the line of scrimmage and it worked.  All in all... need to see the crew calling our game and their history with Tom. 

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

It won't be "rigged" but honestly, if I were a D-lineman going in for a sack, I'd make sure I earned that 15-yard penalty you know they'll throw if TB12 goes horizontal.

I don't want to see anyone getting injured but some of those calls he's gotten this year... or this career...

Let's just run it down their throats again and only give them the ball for 12 minutes. That'll fix it.

Yeah, my feeling is that flags for hitting the quarterback are an inevitability in the modern NFL, so you best make it count.  Brady hates pressure up the gut, so if Derrick Brown is going to show out this is the game to do it.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Knaakedup said:

Even if we beat them I don’t think they’re eliminated. We need to string together back to back wins to get in and I struggle seeing that happening with how bipolar we are. 

With how dominant we were last week, history says we will poo the bed this week. 

I think we’ll mess it up like 2004, but I can’t remember if that last game against the saints was a “win and in” situation. 

• Pie 1

Yep. All those 20-30 yard runs we were having will magically get called back by some mysterious holding call that won't be replayed by the broadcast. Then, every 3rd down the Bucs don't get, a magical defensive holding call will grant them a new set of downs. This will happen multiple times this game. Then when we finally sack Brady, a roughing the passer will be called. We've all seen this story before with the Panthers.

• Pie 2